About Me

My photo
My husband, Kyle, and I are the proud and busy parents of two little boys, Kaleb and Jacob. Kaleb joined our family in December 2009 and we welcomed Jacob in April 2012. We both work full time outside the home, I am in the field of Learning and Development. I have a passion for studying the brain and how we learn, which translates beautifully to watching my boys grow up and discover their worlds. I'm also into learning about nutrition, herbalism, food-as-medicine, natural alternatives, and homeopahtic remedies. I hope to provide an uncut view of what life is really like as a working mom, minus the instagram filters and facebook bragging...I'll save that for facebook ;)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OMG IT'S A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday's faint line wasn't a fluke. This morning's HPT had a definite second line there, zero mistaking it. I'M PREGNANT!!!!

I've been an emotional mess this morning. Whenever I think about the fact that there is a tiny little bean in there I get all choked up and start laughing. When I told Kyle this morning he said "really? for real!? that line is for sure, no chance of mistaking!?" :) yes honey, you can't be just a little bit pregnant, we are having another baby! And then he kissed me, and that just made this whole thing so much sweeter.

I talked to him about how there is still a chance we won't actually have another baby, we can still miscarry. I asked him to keep this under wraps, except for maybe one or two people he is close to at work, until we hit the 2nd trimester in October. But it was just so cute to see him excited! Of course, being Kyle, he had to throw in a "You're welcome! Look at me and my super sperm!" haha, that's right honey, we are 1 in 5 people who get pregnant the first month (I'm not counting June since we didn't have the right dates, I don't care if you don't agree with that, it's my pregnancy and I'm calling it pregnant on the first real try)

On his way out of the house this morning he said "Bye, preggo" YES! I'm pregnant!

Thank you, Jesus! Please keep your hands on my uterus and help this tiny little baby grow strong and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment